CANADA: Sparkling Spring announces record revenue and customer growth in the third quarter
Sparkling Spring Water Group Limited announced yesterday that it achieved record revenue in the third quarter of $19.7 million up $1.9 million or 10.9% over the same period last year. The Company's increase in quarterly revenue was driven by customer growth from both business acquisitions in the new Alberta territory as well as strong organic growth of its customer base.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo chief admits "tougher than expected" year
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Will Diageo seize the day as "nadir" reached?
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Remy Cointreau names liqueurs & spirits CEO