CANADA: Sparkling Spring announces record revenue and customer growth in the third quarter
Sparkling Spring Water Group Limited announced yesterday that it achieved record revenue in the third quarter of $19.7 million up $1.9 million or 10.9% over the same period last year. The Company's increase in quarterly revenue was driven by customer growth from both business acquisitions in the new Alberta territory as well as strong organic growth of its customer base.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- just Five Years Ago: A-B InBev sells Oriental
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites