AUSTRIA: Sparkling producers "unfairly" taxed
Austrian sparkling winemakers believe they are being unfairly legislated against in their domestic market. Josef Pleil, chairman of the Austrian Wine Committee has said he believes the domestic sparkling winemakers are victims of a tax discrimination compared to their Italian competitors.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Whisk(e)y leads vodka in US, but for how long?
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote
- Diageo ups Johnnie Walker Formula One presence
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- William Grant opens Tullamore D.E.W. distillery
- Rabobank warns of "mountainous task" for Scotch