Product Launch - AUSTRIA: Spar Austria's S Budget energy drink flavours
Click through to view Spar Austria's S Budget energy drink flavours
Spar Austria's S Budget energy drink flavours
Category - Soft drinks, energy drinks, flavoured
Available - From this month
Location - Austria, all Spar, Eurospar and Interspar stores
Price - EUR0.49 (US$0.63)
Spar Austria has launched three more flavours in its S Budget energy drinks line.
Cranberry, Lime and Blueberry join Classic, Sugarfree and Energy Cola will appear on shelves in Austria's Spar outlets.
In July, Austrian energy drinks firm Red Bull said it was still awaiting approval from authorities to enter China.
SPAR Austria has introduced three new refreshing flavours to the S Budget discount energy drink range: Cranberry, Lime and Blueberry.
Available now, the three new S Budget Special edition energy drink varieties have a fantastic low price of €0.49, feature bright colours and an iconic design to stand out on the shelves.
The drinks will be available in all SPAR, EUROSPAR and INTERSPAR stores in Austria.
The three existing popular S Budget varieties of Classic, Sugarfree and Energy Cola will also remain on offer in SPAR stores.
Original source: http://www.aspiag.com/en/spar/unternehmen/oesterreich.htm
Earlier this month, UK pharmaceutical and "consumer healthcare" conglomerate GSK took a look at its Lucozade and Ribena brands, and set itself a choice: Does it sell the two, or does it look at settin...
- Diageo's Q4/FY 2016 results - Preview
- Wine consumption and its health effects
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- The Coca-Cola Co's Q2/H1 2016 results - Preview
- Time to take stock of Constellation's Corona
- Diageo names new TR head as Doug Bagley exits
- AB InBev seeks single buyer for European beers
- Gruppo Campari trials Negroni pre-mix
- Scotch drop hits Edrington as FY profits fall
- AB InBev raises SAB cash offer by GBP1 per share
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends