Product Launch - AUSTRIA: Spar Austria's S Budget energy drink flavours
Click through to view Spar Austria's S Budget energy drink flavours
Spar Austria's S Budget energy drink flavours
Category - Soft drinks, energy drinks, flavoured
Available - From this month
Location - Austria, all Spar, Eurospar and Interspar stores
Price - EUR0.49 (US$0.63)
Spar Austria has launched three more flavours in its S Budget energy drinks line.
Cranberry, Lime and Blueberry join Classic, Sugarfree and Energy Cola will appear on shelves in Austria's Spar outlets.
In July, Austrian energy drinks firm Red Bull said it was still awaiting approval from authorities to enter China.
SPAR Austria has introduced three new refreshing flavours to the S Budget discount energy drink range: Cranberry, Lime and Blueberry.
Available now, the three new S Budget Special edition energy drink varieties have a fantastic low price of €0.49, feature bright colours and an iconic design to stand out on the shelves.
The drinks will be available in all SPAR, EUROSPAR and INTERSPAR stores in Austria.
The three existing popular S Budget varieties of Classic, Sugarfree and Energy Cola will also remain on offer in SPAR stores.
Original source: http://www.aspiag.com/en/spar/unternehmen/oesterreich.htm
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Functional Foods and Drinks in US$ Million by the following Product Segments: Cereals and Grains, Beverages, Dairy Products, Snacks, and Other Functional...
Earlier this month, UK pharmaceutical and "consumer healthcare" conglomerate GSK took a look at its Lucozade and Ribena brands, and set itself a choice: Does it sell the two, or does it look at settin...
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Brazil could have been worse - Coca-Cola Co CEO
- Analysis - Coca-Cola fails confidence test
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Alcohol retailer group appoints new chairman
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk