Product Launch - AUSTRIA: Spar Austria's S Budget energy drink flavours
Click through to view Spar Austria's S Budget energy drink flavours
Spar Austria's S Budget energy drink flavours
Category - Soft drinks, energy drinks, flavoured
Available - From this month
Location - Austria, all Spar, Eurospar and Interspar stores
Price - EUR0.49 (US$0.63)
Spar Austria has launched three more flavours in its S Budget energy drinks line.
Cranberry, Lime and Blueberry join Classic, Sugarfree and Energy Cola will appear on shelves in Austria's Spar outlets.
In July, Austrian energy drinks firm Red Bull said it was still awaiting approval from authorities to enter China.
SPAR Austria has introduced three new refreshing flavours to the S Budget discount energy drink range: Cranberry, Lime and Blueberry.
Available now, the three new S Budget Special edition energy drink varieties have a fantastic low price of €0.49, feature bright colours and an iconic design to stand out on the shelves.
The drinks will be available in all SPAR, EUROSPAR and INTERSPAR stores in Austria.
The three existing popular S Budget varieties of Classic, Sugarfree and Energy Cola will also remain on offer in SPAR stores.
Original source: http://www.aspiag.com/en/spar/unternehmen/oesterreich.htm
Earlier this month, UK pharmaceutical and "consumer healthcare" conglomerate GSK took a look at its Lucozade and Ribena brands, and set itself a choice: Does it sell the two, or does it look at settin...
- Comment - Diageo Spins the Guinness Wheel... Again
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Who should Stock Spirits Acquire?
- Diageo lines up UK innovations push
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- Pernod Ricard queries nutritional label use
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Diageo's Guinness Golden Ale
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets