SPAIN: Spain's eighth largest winemaker looks for buyer
Spain's eighth biggest wine company, Cosecheros Abastecedores (CASA), is up for sale. A majority of its 160 shareholders, representing 53 % of the share capital, have instructed Price Waterhouse Coopers to look for a buyer, although it is still not clear how many of the 160 have agreed to sell.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Guinness: A Great Day for St James's Gate
- Will Remy come off worse in China Cognac recovery?
- William Grant and Drambuie: It Had to be You
- Wines of the Beautiful South Ups its Game
- Can Absolut's US Headache be Soothed by Elyx?
- Bacardi-Martini appoints Southern Europe chief
- Diageo opens Guinness Brewhouse No 4 in Dublin
- William Grant gives Sailor Jerry pack revamp
- Scottish leader speaks out over Scotch whisky
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l