SPAIN: Spain's distillation crisis "frozen" by EC officials
A request by Spain for the crisis distillation of 2.6 million hectolitres of wine has been "frozen" European Commission officials said today. The request was made at a meeting of the Management Committee for Wines on 15 February, but the Spanish authorities have been told they will have to wait at least until April for a decision.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Pernod relies on Indian whiskey to crack Africa
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- NPD: The Clear Soft Drink Trend is Back
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- Pernod Ricard allays Havana Club shortage fears
- William Grant partners Rugby World Cup
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research