SPAIN: Spain's distillation crisis "frozen" by EC officials
A request by Spain for the crisis distillation of 2.6 million hectolitres of wine has been "frozen" European Commission officials said today. The request was made at a meeting of the Management Committee for Wines on 15 February, but the Spanish authorities have been told they will have to wait at least until April for a decision.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Treasury Wine Estates: Here I Go Again On My Own
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- Coca-Cola Life US launch fails to ignite
- Will low-alcohol wines wither on the vine?
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- Diageo's Johnnie Walker hit by Travel Retail slump
- Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery
- Anheuser-Busch InBev shuts fourth Russian brewery
- Mallya stays chairman at Diageo's United Spirits
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks