US: Spain and US fail to dampen Pepsi Bottling growth
Despite lower volume growth in the US and Spain, The Pepsi Bottling Group today reported its 15th consecutive quarter of double digit earnings growth. The group said diluted earnings per share were at $0.61 for the third quarter ending September 7, 2002, compared to EPS of $0.55 per share in the third quarter 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Coca-Cola can unleash Monster with energy plunge
- just The Preview - Carlsberg's Q2 & H1
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Bacardi sees North America president step down
- Constellation recalls Corona over glass threat