RUSSIAN: Soyuzplodoimport claims recognition for Stoli rights
Soyuzplodoimport has been engaged in a protracted battle with the company, SPI, which claims that it legally acquired the rights to the brands from the Russian government.
Soyuzplodoimport claims that SPI's purchase of the brands in the 1990s was not legal and that the government retains ownership of the brands which include Stolichnaya, Moskovskaya, Limonnaya, Zubrovka, Sibirskaya and Russkaya.
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much-Needed Stability?
- Editor's Viewpoint – What I've Learnt About Chile
- Price drops would damage our DNA - Remy Cointreau
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Brown-Forman appoints Jack Daniel's president
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- Diageo's United Spirits stays in red in YTD
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review