US: Soyuz-Victan Supreme Vodka hits the US
Soyuz-Victan has given more details for its launch of SV Supreme Vodka in the US.
The Ukrainian distiller confirmed yesterday (5 September) that the vodka brand will hit selected US markets from this month. The move represents the company's first foray into the country, backed by the creation of Soyuz-Victan USA to oversee the importing, sales and marketing in the country.
SV said that the brand will launch in the New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Miami, Boston, San Francisco and Dallas metropolitan areas this month. Further national expansion is expected in due course, the company added.
"Our goal is to focus on a limited number of high-end bars and clubs in these taste-setting markets," said Mark McKethan, president and general director of Soyuz-Victan USA. "Instead of doing one-off drink promotions in a broad range of accounts per market; we will concentrate our marketing resources on driving repeat traffic to this limited pool of prestige retail partners."
The introduction of SV Supreme will be backed by a US$10m marketing budget. An ad campaign, created by McCaffrey, Gottlieb & Lane, positioning the brand as 'The Silk Vodka' will break in September issues of cosmopolitan lifestyle magazines.
SV Supreme will initially be available in 750ml bottles with a suggested retail price of US$26.99.
In this month's Just the Answer interview, managing director of Beam UK Adrian McKeon spoke with Olly Wehring about the future of the Maxxium partnership, Beam's relationship with the notoriously hard...
Halewood International has secured the UK distribution rights to Lamb's Navy Rum....
Wine and spirits group Brown-Forman has unveiled its new board line-up....
Constellation Brands has warned of "challenges" ahead in fiscal 2008 due to fierce price competition in the UK wine market, the wine glut in Australia and the decision to cut its wine inventories in t...
V&S Group has launched the first travel retail exclusive for Absolut vodka....
Central European Distribution Corporation has reported soaring full-year profits for 2006 thanks to first-time contributions from acquisitions in Poland and Hungary....
Pernod Ricard has lined up a music-based sponsorship for vodka brand Stolichnaya in the UK....
Castle Brands has updated the look of its flagship vodka offering. The US spirits group unveiled the new look for Boru Vodka today (26 February) and announced it was upping the number of times the vod...
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- American whiskey does a vodka - Analysis
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- India overtakes France for Pernod Ricard
- New whisky distillery set for Edinburgh
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Pernod Ricard SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research