US: Soyuz Victan goes appointment crazy
Soyuz Victan USA has announced a flurry of management appointments.
The US arm of the vodka company said today (8 February) that David Stringfellow has been hired as divisional VP of sales for the central region. Yaroslav Bondarenko, meanwhile, moves to the US from Soyuz Victan's Kiev office to become VP of marketing.
Stringfellow joins the company from Dos Lunas Tequila. Prior to this, he has also worked for Gallo, UDV and Cabo Wabo. In Kiev, Bondarenko was head of export marketing prior to moving to the US. Before joining Soyuz Victan, he had held a similar position at Nemiroff.
At the same time, the unit named William Mitchell as divisional VP of sales east, and Fran Vivenzio as divisional VP of sales west. Additionally, Dmitri Zolotkovsky has been appointed VP finance and Natalya Yakusheva VP of operations and administration.
Earlier this week, US distributor Glazer's announced that it will distribute SV's The Silk Vodka across 12 states, including Texas, Ohio and Missouri, from next month.
There has rarely been dull moment in recent years for anyone concerned with Stolichnaya, with a long-running rights dispute over the brand name, a switch to bottling the brand outside Russia and the t...
With interest surrounding the likely sale of Swedish spirits producer V&S Group growing by the day, there could be no better time to look at the company's flagship vodka brand Absolut and the opportun...
The US-based Eastern European drinks group CEDC has continued its rapid expansion with the acquisition of Russian vodka brand Parliament. While some observers have questioned the move, Patience Gould ...
Pernod Ricard's annual results briefing last week suggested the company has consigned the Allied Domecq deal to history. No more talk of bedding down and integration. The emphasis was firmly on the fu...
Terms like heritage, authenticity and personality can be seen as the building-blocks of brand image, but to establish an instant connection with consumers these attributes have to be captured visually...
Central European Distribution Corporation has posted a slight rise in sales and operating income for the second quarter....
Diageo GB plans to launch an integrated marketing campaign for its Smirnoff vodka brand that aims to be the largest ever....
Central European Distribution Corporation has acquired a Polish alcoholic drinks distributor....
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Brown-Forman eyeing Scotch, Irish whisk(e)y entry?
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future