USA: Southwest Distribution Extended as Aqua Vie Obtains Placement in Movie Starring John Travolta
Aqua Vie Beverage Corporation (OTC Bulletin Board: AVBC), announced today that the company has reached an agreement extending product distribution into southern Nevada, including Las Vegas, and throughout the state of New Mexico.Management also indicated that the company is making significant progress in its distribution into southern California. The company has also landed an exclusive beverage placement with Warner Bros. for Aqua Vie Hydrators(TM) in the movie Swordfish, starring John Travolta, which will be released in 2001. Produced by award-winning Joel Silver (Lethal Weapon, Die Hard, The Matrix), Swordfish is described as a slick, action-and intrigue-packed story of a "reformed" ex-convict computer hacker plotting to steal billions from secret Government accounts."With Aqua Vie having been well received in the Bay Area, and now southern California coming to fruition, we are also very enthusiastic about following the sun into Las Vegas, southern Nevada, and New Mexico and the vast potential represented in these markets," said Thomas Gillespie, president and chief executive officer of Aqua Vie Beverage Corporation. "We are pleased with the several movie placements we have obtained recently and will continue to pursue additional product placements aimed at predisposing audiences and the entertainment industry's various spheres of influence," Gillespie said.Low-calorie, non-carbonated, all-natural Aqua Vie Hydrators(TM) are available in seven flavors, including Avalanche(TM), Bamboo(TM), Harvest(TM), Java(TM), McIntosh(TM), Paradise(TM), and Sun Tea(TM).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview Berry Bros & Rudd CEO Dan Jago - Part I
- The threat of excess choice in beer is over-stated
- Key trends for the beer category in 2017 - Focus
- Key trends for the spirits sector in 2017 - Focus
- Key trends for the alcohol category in 2017
- Pernod Ricard's Method and Madness Irish whiskey
- Premium to counter mainstream in gin - research
- Bacardi lines up Canadian bottling plant closure
- Pernod unveils new St Patrick's Day Jameson bottle
- Asahi Group lifts 2016 sales, profits
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends