USA: Southwest Distribution Extended as Aqua Vie Obtains Placement in Movie Starring John Travolta
Aqua Vie Beverage Corporation (OTC Bulletin Board: AVBC), announced today that the company has reached an agreement extending product distribution into southern Nevada, including Las Vegas, and throughout the state of New Mexico.Management also indicated that the company is making significant progress in its distribution into southern California. The company has also landed an exclusive beverage placement with Warner Bros. for Aqua Vie Hydrators(TM) in the movie Swordfish, starring John Travolta, which will be released in 2001. Produced by award-winning Joel Silver (Lethal Weapon, Die Hard, The Matrix), Swordfish is described as a slick, action-and intrigue-packed story of a "reformed" ex-convict computer hacker plotting to steal billions from secret Government accounts."With Aqua Vie having been well received in the Bay Area, and now southern California coming to fruition, we are also very enthusiastic about following the sun into Las Vegas, southern Nevada, and New Mexico and the vast potential represented in these markets," said Thomas Gillespie, president and chief executive officer of Aqua Vie Beverage Corporation. "We are pleased with the several movie placements we have obtained recently and will continue to pursue additional product placements aimed at predisposing audiences and the entertainment industry's various spheres of influence," Gillespie said.Low-calorie, non-carbonated, all-natural Aqua Vie Hydrators(TM) are available in seven flavors, including Avalanche(TM), Bamboo(TM), Harvest(TM), Java(TM), McIntosh(TM), Paradise(TM), and Sun Tea(TM).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Interview - Seedlip founder, Ben Branson
- Customisable drinks - The next consumer trend
- Carlsberg to close UK distribution arm
- Pernod Ricard exec shuffle - Denis O'Flynn leaves
- Major spirits M&A remains out of sight - analyst
- C&C Group will be a Brexit victim - analyst
- Pernod Ricard gives Beefeater packaging revamp
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends