Southern Wine & Spirits South Carolina GM to retire
US distributor Southern Wine & Spirits of America has said its executive VP & general manager of South Carolina will step down on 1 February.
Tom Collins has been with the company since 1993. Upon retirement, Collins will act as a consultant for the unit on local legislation.
Steve Baker, VP & general sales manager for SWS-SC, will step into the general manager role, following Collins' retirement. Baker has worked for the company for 22 years.
Earlier this year, Southern Wine & Spirits of America created a national director of education role for the full Beam Suntory portfolio.
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- What's coming up in wine in 2017? - Comment
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- The Cognac Category - Everything you need to know
- The wine category in 2016 - Review of the Year IV
- Edrington readies Americas, GTR exec switches
- Diageo Australia names new commercial head
- Diageo lines up 2017 Johnnie Walker expressions
- High-end Cognac making recovery in China - Pernod
- Drinks industry counters calls to ban alcohol ads
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Darker Than Before: Global Prospects for Brown Spirits
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends