US: Southern Wine & Spirits signs Silverado deal
Silverado Vineyards has signed distribution agreements with Southern Wine & Spirits of America (Southern) in 13 US markets.
Southern will hold the exclusive rights to sell the Silverado Vineyards line-up of Napa Valley estate wines in California, Illinois, Arizona, Hawaii, Nevada, Minnesota, Washington, Oregon, Arizona, Idaho, Utah, Wyoming and Alaska.
"We are very pleased to partner with Southern in these important markets," said Russ Weis, general manager of Silverado Vineyards, yesterday (13 September). "This partnership continues our effort to garner key placements for our wines and we look forward to many successful years working with the Southern team."
Silverado Vineyards is located in Napa Valley, producing single vineyard and estate bottled wines sourced from its estate of six vineyards from Stags Leap to Carneros.
"We are extremely honoured and pleased to represent Silverado Vineyards," said Wayne Chaplin, president and COO of Southern Wine & Spirits of America.
"We appreciate the Miller family's heritage of crafting great Napa Valley wines. Their focus on estate wines makes Silverado a perfect fit for our portfolio of superlative, family-owned wine houses."
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- SABMiller, Heineken silent on takeover offer talk