US: Southern Wine & Spirits recruits Lawrence from Campbell's for Walmart, Sam's Club
Southern Wine & Spirits of America has appointed Ryan Lawrence to fill the newly-created position of VP of national accounts for Walmart and Sam's Club.
The wine and spirits distributor confirmed today (17 January) that Lawrence will move from Campbell's, where he is the director of category management, to assume the role. Prior to his time at Campbell's, Lawrence worked for Constellation Brands, where he was director of strategic accounts focusing on category management for Walmart and Sam’s Club.
The appointment takes immediate effect, with Lawrence set to report in to George Fisher, senior VP of national off-premise accounts.
“Ryan is a talented sales and marketing professional with the deep national accounts and category management experience we are looking for,” said Fisher. “We look forward to having him head up our Walmart and Sam’s Club relationship.”
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Fruit-flavoured beer? Think of the kids - Comment
- IAADFS Duty Free Show of the Americas - Preview
- Diageo's Captain Morgan LocoNut - NPD
- Anheuser-Busch readies US executive switches
- Brexit paperwork offers alcohol smuggling opp's
- Asahi’s Peroni Ambra - NPD
- Carlsberg makes non-alcoholic brand organic
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends