US: Southern Wine & Spirits recruits Lawrence from Campbell's for Walmart, Sam's Club
Southern Wine & Spirits of America has appointed Ryan Lawrence to fill the newly-created position of VP of national accounts for Walmart and Sam's Club.
The wine and spirits distributor confirmed today (17 January) that Lawrence will move from Campbell's, where he is the director of category management, to assume the role. Prior to his time at Campbell's, Lawrence worked for Constellation Brands, where he was director of strategic accounts focusing on category management for Walmart and Sam’s Club.
The appointment takes immediate effect, with Lawrence set to report in to George Fisher, senior VP of national off-premise accounts.
“Ryan is a talented sales and marketing professional with the deep national accounts and category management experience we are looking for,” said Fisher. “We look forward to having him head up our Walmart and Sam’s Club relationship.”
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Category Trends - Scotch Whisky V
- Brown-Forman shuffles director pack
- Diageo to accept US$1m South Korea fine
- Beam Suntory names CFO, makes structural changes
- Spirits can fill music industry gap - Jagermeister
- Diageo's Smirnoff Red, White & Berry - NPD
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends