US: Southern Wine & Spirits promotes in wine division
Steve Slater will take up his role from September
Southern Wine & Spirits of America has promoted its vice president, general manager of the firm’s southern California division into a new role.
Steve Slater will take up the role of executive vice president, general manager of the company’s wine division on 1 September, it was announced today (21 April).
In the role, Slater will serve alongside Mel Dick, senior vice president and president, wine division, working on wine supplier relations, innovation, promotions and portfolio management.
“I am thrilled to have Steve Slater join the Southern Wine & Spirits of America headquarters to work with me on a national and international basis,” Dick said. “Steve is extraordinarily knowledgeable about wine and knows the US wine business inside and out. His position will help to continue Southern’s wine excellence and growth long into the future.”
Slater joined Southern in 1988.
Earlier this month the firm added three members to its on-premise national accounts division.
Beam Global Spirits & Wine has strengthened its relationship across the Control States in the US with Southern Wine & Spirits of America....
Silverado Vineyards has signed distribution agreements with Southern Wine & Spirits of America (Southern) in 13 US markets....
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Comment - Coke Life: Hit or Miss?
- just Five Years Ago: A-B InBev sells Oriental
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Pernod Ricard swings at Portman Group