US: Southern Wine & Spirits promotes Gray to head Pacific Wine & Spirits in California
Stuart Gray will become VP-general manager of Southern's Pacific Wine & Spirits division in California early next year
Southern Wine & Spirits of America has appointed Stuart Gray to head up its Pacific Wine & Spirits division in California.
The wine and spirits distributor confirmed earlier this week that Gray will replace Patrick Daul as VP-general manager of the unit, which represents the Diageo and Moët Hennessy portfolios in the state. Details about where Daul has moved on to were not immediately available.
Gray joined E&J Gallo in marketing and sales in 1992, before moving on to become general sales manager, director of business development and national director of trade development. He joined the Pacific Wine & Spirits division in southern California last year, first as VP-sales manager and then as VP-trade development.
Reporting in to Gerry Rivero, executive VP and general manager of Coastal Pacific Wine & Spirits’ corporate leadership team, Gray will assume the role from 2 January.
This month, Pete Brown, fervent Twitterer, looks at the social media site and considers how the brewing world is talking to its consumers. If they're talking at all....
This week, Pernod Ricard is hosting members of the media and the analyst community in Scotland for two days as it presents a capital markets day on Wednesday (30 May). Ahead of the trip, just-drinks l...
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- Will US consolidation leave craft alcohol exposed?
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- Brown-Forman appoints new GTR marketing head
- Guinness Nigeria sees YTD sales, profits tumble
- Bacardi recruits ex-News International exec
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends