US: Southern Wine & Spirits promotes Gray to head Pacific Wine & Spirits in California
Stuart Gray will become VP-general manager of Southern's Pacific Wine & Spirits division in California early next year
Southern Wine & Spirits of America has appointed Stuart Gray to head up its Pacific Wine & Spirits division in California.
The wine and spirits distributor confirmed earlier this week that Gray will replace Patrick Daul as VP-general manager of the unit, which represents the Diageo and Moët Hennessy portfolios in the state. Details about where Daul has moved on to were not immediately available.
Gray joined E&J Gallo in marketing and sales in 1992, before moving on to become general sales manager, director of business development and national director of trade development. He joined the Pacific Wine & Spirits division in southern California last year, first as VP-sales manager and then as VP-trade development.
Reporting in to Gerry Rivero, executive VP and general manager of Coastal Pacific Wine & Spirits’ corporate leadership team, Gray will assume the role from 2 January.
This month, Pete Brown, fervent Twitterer, looks at the social media site and considers how the brewing world is talking to its consumers. If they're talking at all....
This week, Pernod Ricard is hosting members of the media and the analyst community in Scotland for two days as it presents a capital markets day on Wednesday (30 May). Ahead of the trip, just-drinks l...
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- What's on the M&A cards for San Miguel Brewery?
- Comment - Wine - Not on the List
- Interview - PepsiCo chief scientific officer
- Pernod Ricard's Café de Paris Pear, Pomegranate
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- First Drinks becomes William Grant UK
- William Grant & Sons boosts Travel Retail team
- Edrington to set up global Travel Retail team