US: Southern Wine & Spirits of America widens operations VP role
SWSA wants to integrate its supply chain
Southern Wine & Spirits of America (SWSA) has appointed a new operations VP for its Illinois, Kentucky and Minnesota divisions.
Dale Huhnke took on the newly created role on 1 July, SWSA said yesterday (25 July). Huhnke was previously operations VP for Illinois, the company said.
The new post is part of SWSA's efforts to integrate SWSA's supply chain operations, the company's senior VP for supply chain strategy, Bobby Burg, said.
Huhnke has worked for SWSA for 32 years and previously oversaw operations in the Nevada and Kentucky markets before moving to Illinois.
In March, SWSA said it was extending its distribution deal with Trinchero Family Estates to Indiana.
Global market review of the travel retail drinks sector
Changing demographics, growing economies, increased disposable income and the rise in international and business travel have all contributed to the burgeoning travel retail sector....read more
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Sustainability: What Craft Teaches Multi-Nationals
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Kraft Foods agrees Heinz merger
- Anheuser-Busch InBev lines up new chairman
- Chilli targets beer with Rekorderlig Dry Apple
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014