US: Southern Wine & Spirits of America widens operations VP role
SWSA wants to integrate its supply chain
Southern Wine & Spirits of America (SWSA) has appointed a new operations VP for its Illinois, Kentucky and Minnesota divisions.
Dale Huhnke took on the newly created role on 1 July, SWSA said yesterday (25 July). Huhnke was previously operations VP for Illinois, the company said.
The new post is part of SWSA's efforts to integrate SWSA's supply chain operations, the company's senior VP for supply chain strategy, Bobby Burg, said.
Huhnke has worked for SWSA for 32 years and previously oversaw operations in the Nevada and Kentucky markets before moving to Illinois.
In March, SWSA said it was extending its distribution deal with Trinchero Family Estates to Indiana.
- Rekorderlig Deal Sees Molson Coors Miss Out
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- Constellation Brands basks in beer glory
- Diageo ditches Shui Jing Fang plans in China
- Bacardi buys Banks rum
- MillerCoors changes CMOs with immediate effect
- C&C Group chairman backs CEO amid turmoil
- Diageo turns to W Ice in South Korea