US: Southern Wine & Spirits of America widens operations VP role
SWSA wants to integrate its supply chain
Southern Wine & Spirits of America (SWSA) has appointed a new operations VP for its Illinois, Kentucky and Minnesota divisions.
Dale Huhnke took on the newly created role on 1 July, SWSA said yesterday (25 July). Huhnke was previously operations VP for Illinois, the company said.
The new post is part of SWSA's efforts to integrate SWSA's supply chain operations, the company's senior VP for supply chain strategy, Bobby Burg, said.
Huhnke has worked for SWSA for 32 years and previously oversaw operations in the Nevada and Kentucky markets before moving to Illinois.
In March, SWSA said it was extending its distribution deal with Trinchero Family Estates to Indiana.
Global market review of the travel retail drinks sector
Changing demographics, growing economies, increased disposable income and the rise in international and business travel have all contributed to the burgeoning travel retail sector....read more
- Treasury Wine Estates: Here I Go Again On My Own
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- Will low-alcohol wines wither on the vine?
- Coca-Cola Life US launch fails to ignite
- Diageo's Johnnie Walker hit by Travel Retail slump
- Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery
- Anheuser-Busch InBev shuts fourth Russian brewery
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks
- Mallya stays chairman at Diageo's United Spirits