US: Southern Wine & Spirits of America unveils executive promotions
Southern Wine & Spirits is promoting internally
Southern Wine & Spirits of America (SWS) has announced two executive promotions within its divisional units.
Matt Munn will move to senior VP-GM of Wine in SWS's New York office, while in Nevada, Ian Staller will take over Munn's vacated post of senior VP and general sales manager for spirits, the company announced yesterday (27 November). Both appointments are effective from 1 January, SWS said.
Staller has held finance, trade development and marketing roles within SWS.
Last month, SWS appointed an environmental health & safety director to its supply chain team.
Earlier this week, brand valuation consultancy Intangible Business released the results of its latest survey of the world's spirits brands. Here's a look at the top ten, along with the methodology use...
The ten fastest-growing spirits brands in the US ranked by percentage increase in volume in 2012 versus 2011: ...
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- How soft drinks can win big with adult consumers
- Global director int'l brands, Heineken - Interview
- Non-Scotch Whisky Essentials, Part I
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Absolut rebound paints rosy picture for Pernod
- SABMiller confirms price paid for Meantime
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- Maxxium eyes US$1.4bn opportunity in UK spirits
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends