US: Southern Wine & Spirits of America unveils executive promotions
Southern Wine & Spirits is promoting internally
Southern Wine & Spirits of America (SWS) has announced two executive promotions within its divisional units.
Matt Munn will move to senior VP-GM of Wine in SWS's New York office, while in Nevada, Ian Staller will take over Munn's vacated post of senior VP and general sales manager for spirits, the company announced yesterday (27 November). Both appointments are effective from 1 January, SWS said.
Staller has held finance, trade development and marketing roles within SWS.
Last month, SWS appointed an environmental health & safety director to its supply chain team.
Ranked sixth in hot drinks in 2012, the company has a strong presence in other hot drinks, in particular in chocolate-based flavoured powder drinks under the Toddy brand. Competing for the same target...
Earlier this week, brand valuation consultancy Intangible Business released the results of its latest survey of the world's spirits brands. Here's a look at the top ten, along with the methodology use...
The ten fastest-growing spirits brands in the US ranked by percentage increase in volume in 2012 versus 2011: ...
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Guinness: A Great Day for St James's Gate
- Will Remy come off worse in China Cognac recovery?
- Wines of the Beautiful South Ups its Game
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Bacardi-Martini appoints Southern Europe chief
- William Grant gives Sailor Jerry pack revamp