US: Southern Wine & Spirits of America unveils executive promotions
Southern Wine & Spirits is promoting internally
Southern Wine & Spirits of America (SWS) has announced two executive promotions within its divisional units.
Matt Munn will move to senior VP-GM of Wine in SWS's New York office, while in Nevada, Ian Staller will take over Munn's vacated post of senior VP and general sales manager for spirits, the company announced yesterday (27 November). Both appointments are effective from 1 January, SWS said.
Staller has held finance, trade development and marketing roles within SWS.
Last month, SWS appointed an environmental health & safety director to its supply chain team.
Ranked sixth in hot drinks in 2012, the company has a strong presence in other hot drinks, in particular in chocolate-based flavoured powder drinks under the Toddy brand. Competing for the same target...
Earlier this week, brand valuation consultancy Intangible Business released the results of its latest survey of the world's spirits brands. Here's a look at the top ten, along with the methodology use...
The ten fastest-growing spirits brands in the US ranked by percentage increase in volume in 2012 versus 2011: ...
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Focus - Pernod Ricard's Q1 sales by brand
- Time for Heineken to make a European break
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Pernod Ricard sees sales lift in Q1
- Smirnoff Ice gets India launch