US: Southern Wine & Spirits of America unveils executive promotions
Southern Wine & Spirits is promoting internally
Southern Wine & Spirits of America (SWS) has announced two executive promotions within its divisional units.
Matt Munn will move to senior VP-GM of Wine in SWS's New York office, while in Nevada, Ian Staller will take over Munn's vacated post of senior VP and general sales manager for spirits, the company announced yesterday (27 November). Both appointments are effective from 1 January, SWS said.
Staller has held finance, trade development and marketing roles within SWS.
Last month, SWS appointed an environmental health & safety director to its supply chain team.
Earlier this week, brand valuation consultancy Intangible Business released the results of its latest survey of the world's spirits brands. Here's a look at the top ten, along with the methodology use...
The ten fastest-growing spirits brands in the US ranked by percentage increase in volume in 2012 versus 2011: ...
- It isn't just men who like beer - Comment
- What do US wholesalers think of spirits trends?
- How the craft economy is loosening alcohol laws
- Why sports drinks fail to ride the Olympic wave
- How soft drinks can exploit alcohol's loss
- Diageo merges US, Canada spirits units
- Johnnie Walker's Bourbon bent "coincidental"
- Diageo job cut figures "likely overstated"
- Diageo investment paying off for Captain Morgan
- "We're not complacent about Brexit" - Diageo
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends