US: Southern Wine & Spirits of America ties up Ste Michelle deal in Minnesota
Southern Wine & Spirits will distribute Ste Michelle wines in 15 states
Southern Wine & Spirits of America has signed a deal to distribute Ste Michelle Wine Estates in Minnesota.
The exclusive partnership starts 1 August, Southern Wine & Spirits (SWS) said last week. As a reult of the deal, it will mean SWS distributes Ste Michelle's portfolio in a total of 15 US states.
“As we expand our relationship with Ste Michelle Wine Estates in Minnesota, we are confident that we will both bring an elevated level of brand stewardship to the Ste Michelle portfolio as well as enhanced levels of service to Minnesota’s retail customers,” said SWS's executive VP & general manager Brad Vassar.
This month, Ian Buxton takes a look at an idea that, should it come to fruition, will send shockwaves through the Scotch whisky industry. In Scotland, he notes, there seems to be water, water everywhe...
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- SABMiller, Heineken silent on takeover offer talk