US: Southern Wine & Spirits of America ties up Ste Michelle deal in Minnesota
Southern Wine & Spirits will distribute Ste Michelle wines in 15 states
Southern Wine & Spirits of America has signed a deal to distribute Ste Michelle Wine Estates in Minnesota.
The exclusive partnership starts 1 August, Southern Wine & Spirits (SWS) said last week. As a reult of the deal, it will mean SWS distributes Ste Michelle's portfolio in a total of 15 US states.
“As we expand our relationship with Ste Michelle Wine Estates in Minnesota, we are confident that we will both bring an elevated level of brand stewardship to the Ste Michelle portfolio as well as enhanced levels of service to Minnesota’s retail customers,” said SWS's executive VP & general manager Brad Vassar.
This month, Ian Buxton takes a look at an idea that, should it come to fruition, will send shockwaves through the Scotch whisky industry. In Scotland, he notes, there seems to be water, water everywhe...
- Will Coca-Cola Co’s Dunkin’ Donuts move pay off?
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Heineken's Q3 2016 results - Preview
- Alcohol brands and the 'better-for-you' trend
- Ten ways to successfully target older consumers
- Diageo weathers Thailand alcohol ban
- Heineken's YTD performance by region - Focus
- SWA's David Frost to leave for foreign office role
- Stock Spirits appointments provoke investor unrest
- Anheuser-Busch InBev's Q3 & YTD results - Preview
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends