US: Southern Wine & Spirits of America revamps Florida units
Southern Wine & Spirits of America has reorganised the structure of its Florida divisions.
The drinks distributor, which operates in 30 US states, said yesterday (14 June) that it will slim its current three state-wide operations into two geographic and organisational divisions, known as north and south.
The newly-created north division, which came into being at the beginning of this month, encompasses the Florida operation’s former central and existing north Florida divisions, and will be headed by Barry Zeidwig, with his new title as vice president, general manager, Southern Wine & Spirits of Florida, north division.
Richard Booth, vice president, general manager, remains in charge of the company’s existing southern division.
“Consistent with our more streamlined structure in other large markets such as California and New York, we are confident this geographic adjustment in Florida will enhance our work on behalf of our supplier partners as well as our chain and independent retailers and restaurateurs,” said Wayne Chaplin, Southern's president and chief operating officer.
The Southern Wine & Spirits unit in the US state of Indiana has appointed a sales manager for its Pernod Ricard-led prestige sales division....
Beam Global Spirits & Wine has strengthened its relationship across the Control States in the US with Southern Wine & Spirits of America....
- Paddy Irish whiskey - The Facts
- A-B InBev and its SABMiller divestments - Focus
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- Is the wine industry confusing its consumers?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- Pernod Ricard to widen Our/Vodka sales reach
- Leonardo DiCaprio joins Runa drinks board
- Remy Cointreau names new Travel Retail exec
- Pernod in talks to sell Paddy whiskey to Sazerac
- US wholesalers point to Absolut decline - report
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Spirits Market in the US
- Carbonates in India