US: Southern Wine & Spirits of America overhauls Florida sales team
SWSA is rejigging its Florida sales structure
Southern Wine & Spirits of America (SWSA) has appointed John Wittig to head up a newly-created sales team in its Florida unit.
John Wittig will take on the senior VP role from next month, heading up the sales & marketing leadership team, SWSA said yesterday (28 January). Wittig, who joined the company in 2008, was previously head of SWSA's South Florida division.
The new sales unit follows a two-year overhaul of SWSA's management structure in Florida, the company said.
In another management change last year, Matt Munn moved from SWSA's Nevada unit to New York.
- Will US consolidation leave craft alcohol exposed?
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Should Boston Beer Co put up the For Sale sign?
- The global tailwinds behind Heineken - Analysis
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- AB InBev snaps up Italy's Birra del Borgo
- Smirnoff Ice Electric flavours - NPD
- US craft beer to hit saturation soon - Koch
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends