US: Southern Wine & Spirits of America makes executive switches
SWSA is bolstering its Minnesotan unit
Southern Wine & Spirits of America (SWSA) has appointed a sales head for its Minnesota unit.
John Acott will oversee Southern Wine & Spirits of Minnesota's “entire commercial organisation" across the state, a company spokesperson said yesterday (21 August). It is unclear if Acott is replacing anyone as VP, general sales manager of SWS-Minnesota.
Meanwhile, Dan Daul will replace Jeff Quale as VP, general sales manager in the Minnesota unit underneath Acott. Both appointments are effective from 3 September, the distribution company said.
Last month, SWSA appointed a new operations VP for its Illinois, Kentucky and Minnesota divisions. Dale Huhnke was previously operations VP for Illinois.
The third part of this month's management briefing, in which Euromonitor considers the year ahead for the global drinks industry, sees Jeremy Cunnington and Spiros Malandrakis look at the spirits cate...
Brown-Forman Corporation (BF.B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compile...
Canadean's "Brown-Forman Corporation : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile cont...
Through much of the review period, Brown-Forman has struggled for growth. However, in 2012 its rate of growth picked up as the early results of its 10-year plan, announced in 2010, started to show as ...
Over the last 10 years RTD's as a category may not have grown at anywhere near the level it did between 1998 and 2003 but it has, nevertheless enjoyed steady global growth. This reality flies in the f...
- Analysis - SABMiller to add bolt-ons in Africa?
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- India: Everyone's Favourite Spirits Market
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- Diageo scraps Arthur's Day, but singer left sad
- Pernod Ricard's Café de Paris Pear, Pomegranate
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp
- SodaStream silent on John Lewis pullout in UK