US: Southern Wine & Spirits of America makes executive switches
SWSA is bolstering its Minnesotan unit
Southern Wine & Spirits of America (SWSA) has appointed a sales head for its Minnesota unit.
John Acott will oversee Southern Wine & Spirits of Minnesota's “entire commercial organisation" across the state, a company spokesperson said yesterday (21 August). It is unclear if Acott is replacing anyone as VP, general sales manager of SWS-Minnesota.
Meanwhile, Dan Daul will replace Jeff Quale as VP, general sales manager in the Minnesota unit underneath Acott. Both appointments are effective from 3 September, the distribution company said.
Last month, SWSA appointed a new operations VP for its Illinois, Kentucky and Minnesota divisions. Dale Huhnke was previously operations VP for Illinois.
The third part of this month's management briefing, in which Euromonitor considers the year ahead for the global drinks industry, sees Jeremy Cunnington and Spiros Malandrakis look at the spirits cate...
Global Wine industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The profile also ...
Eyebrows rose earlier this week at the US$16bn that Suntory is set to pay for Beam Inc. At 20 times the company's EBITDA, the transaction is at the more expensive end of the scale. Here, courtesy of a...
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- Rekorderlig Deal Sees Molson Coors Miss Out
- Constellation Brands basks in beer glory
- Diageo ditches Shui Jing Fang plans in China
- MillerCoors changes CMOs with immediate effect
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- William Grant partners Rugby World Cup
- Molson Coors acquires Rekorderlig UK rights