US: Southern Wine & Spirits of America makes executive switches
SWSA is bolstering its Minnesotan unit
Southern Wine & Spirits of America (SWSA) has appointed a sales head for its Minnesota unit.
John Acott will oversee Southern Wine & Spirits of Minnesota's “entire commercial organisation" across the state, a company spokesperson said yesterday (21 August). It is unclear if Acott is replacing anyone as VP, general sales manager of SWS-Minnesota.
Meanwhile, Dan Daul will replace Jeff Quale as VP, general sales manager in the Minnesota unit underneath Acott. Both appointments are effective from 3 September, the distribution company said.
Last month, SWSA appointed a new operations VP for its Illinois, Kentucky and Minnesota divisions. Dale Huhnke was previously operations VP for Illinois.
The third part of this month's management briefing, in which Euromonitor considers the year ahead for the global drinks industry, sees Jeremy Cunnington and Spiros Malandrakis look at the spirits cate...
Brown-Forman Corporation (BF.B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compile...
Through much of the review period, Brown-Forman has struggled for growth. However, in 2012 its rate of growth picked up as the early results of its 10-year plan, announced in 2010, started to show as ...
Over the last 10 years RTD's as a category may not have grown at anywhere near the level it did between 1998 and 2003 but it has, nevertheless enjoyed steady global growth. This reality flies in the f...
Some interesting developments have been occuring within the Vodka category since the publication of our previous global market review of the category....
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q4 & FY
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory
- Brown-Forman unveils Jack Daniel's UK push