US: Southern Wine & Spirits of America makes executive switches
SWSA is bolstering its Minnesotan unit
Southern Wine & Spirits of America (SWSA) has appointed a sales head for its Minnesota unit.
John Acott will oversee Southern Wine & Spirits of Minnesota's “entire commercial organisation" across the state, a company spokesperson said yesterday (21 August). It is unclear if Acott is replacing anyone as VP, general sales manager of SWS-Minnesota.
Meanwhile, Dan Daul will replace Jeff Quale as VP, general sales manager in the Minnesota unit underneath Acott. Both appointments are effective from 3 September, the distribution company said.
Last month, SWSA appointed a new operations VP for its Illinois, Kentucky and Minnesota divisions. Dale Huhnke was previously operations VP for Illinois.
The third part of this month's management briefing, in which Euromonitor considers the year ahead for the global drinks industry, sees Jeremy Cunnington and Spiros Malandrakis look at the spirits cate...
Through much of the review period, Brown-Forman has struggled for growth. However, in 2012 its rate of growth picked up as the early results of its 10-year plan, announced in 2010, started to show as ...
Over the last 10 years RTD's as a category may not have grown at anywhere near the level it did between 1998 and 2003 but it has, nevertheless enjoyed steady global growth. This reality flies in the f...
Some interesting developments have been occuring within the Vodka category since the publication of our previous global market review of the category....
Global Wine industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The profile also ...
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Brewers go Crazy over Flavoured Malt “Cocktails”
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Anheuser-Busch InBev's FY Performance by Region
- Much Work to do on Packaging in the US
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Tough US hits Mast-Jagermeister volumes in 2014
- Pernod Ricard sends Martell Mumm PJ head to Asia
- George Clooney launches Tequila Casamigos in UK
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report