US: Southern Wine & Spirits of America links up with Trinchero Family Estates
SWSA has brought Trinchero into its prestige division
Southern Wine & Spirits of America (SWSA) has extended its distribution deal with Trinchero Family Estates to Indiana.
The agreement, effective from 1 March, sees SWSA's prestige division handle the Trinchero portfolio across Indiana, SWSA said yesterday (12 March). The companies now partner in nine US markets, SWSA said.
No financial details have been disclosed.
Marketing a beer brand successfully has traditionally involved partnering with a big event and parting with big bags of cash. But, Larry Nelson has been introduced to a smaller, smarter way to push a ...
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- This week in spirits & wine
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts