US: Southern Wine & Spirits of America links up with Trinchero Family Estates
SWSA has brought Trinchero into its prestige division
Southern Wine & Spirits of America (SWSA) has extended its distribution deal with Trinchero Family Estates to Indiana.
The agreement, effective from 1 March, sees SWSA's prestige division handle the Trinchero portfolio across Indiana, SWSA said yesterday (12 March). The companies now partner in nine US markets, SWSA said.
No financial details have been disclosed.
Marketing a beer brand successfully has traditionally involved partnering with a big event and parting with big bags of cash. But, Larry Nelson has been introduced to a smaller, smarter way to push a ...
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Comment - Beer - Does 'Craft' Work?
- Solving the diet drinks dilemma in the US
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Is Marketing Twisting the Meanings of Words?
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo opens Johnnie Walker House in Singapore
- Emperador overhauls Whyte & Mackay labels
- SPI Group US, Canada sales chief departs
- Soaring Prosecco sales good for Champagne
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer