US: Southern Wine & Spirits of America links up with Trinchero Family Estates
SWSA has brought Trinchero into its prestige division
Southern Wine & Spirits of America (SWSA) has extended its distribution deal with Trinchero Family Estates to Indiana.
The agreement, effective from 1 March, sees SWSA's prestige division handle the Trinchero portfolio across Indiana, SWSA said yesterday (12 March). The companies now partner in nine US markets, SWSA said.
No financial details have been disclosed.
Marketing a beer brand successfully has traditionally involved partnering with a big event and parting with big bags of cash. But, Larry Nelson has been introduced to a smaller, smarter way to push a ...
Over the last 10 years of rapid acquisitions, Pernod Ricard has built a strong portfolio of premium brands on a global scale. Most of its brands enjoy a leading position in international markets. The ...
- Coca-Cola pressure builds as bid rumours swirl
- Comment - Diageo Making the Best of a Bad Job?
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Comment - IPO Launch a Tonic for Fever-Tree
- How Modern Marketing Compounds My Twitter Shame
- NPD - Moët Hennessy’s Glenmorangie Dornoch
- Pernod blames rule changes for Plymouth GI drop
- William Grant unveils bespoke Glenfiddich website
- China to axe duty on Australian wine
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls out of LWF 2015
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014
- Global Beer Opportunities: Beyond Standard Lager
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research