US: Southern Wine & Spirits of America links up with Trinchero Family Estates
SWSA has brought Trinchero into its prestige division
Southern Wine & Spirits of America (SWSA) has extended its distribution deal with Trinchero Family Estates to Indiana.
The agreement, effective from 1 March, sees SWSA's prestige division handle the Trinchero portfolio across Indiana, SWSA said yesterday (12 March). The companies now partner in nine US markets, SWSA said.
No financial details have been disclosed.
Marketing a beer brand successfully has traditionally involved partnering with a big event and parting with big bags of cash. But, Larry Nelson has been introduced to a smaller, smarter way to push a ...
Over the last 10 years of rapid acquisitions, Pernod Ricard has built a strong portfolio of premium brands on a global scale. Most of its brands enjoy a leading position in international markets. The ...
- Scotch's Slipping Crown: Convenient for Diageo?
- Comment - Has Scotch Whisky Jumped the Shark?
- Can Beer Learn from Keurig and Nespresso?
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's Q3 & YTD
- C&C Group 'puzzled' by Spirit Pub Co rejection
- Diageo partner Beckham turned down Beck's deal
- Whisky downturn slows Diageo's Scotch spend
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- EXCLUSIVE - Mast-Jaegermeister, TWE join watchdog
- Beam Suntory to roll out "Scotch-infused" Bourbon
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014
- Wine in the United Kingdom
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review