US: Southern Wine & Spirits of America links up with Trinchero Family Estates
SWSA has brought Trinchero into its prestige division
Southern Wine & Spirits of America (SWSA) has extended its distribution deal with Trinchero Family Estates to Indiana.
The agreement, effective from 1 March, sees SWSA's prestige division handle the Trinchero portfolio across Indiana, SWSA said yesterday (12 March). The companies now partner in nine US markets, SWSA said.
No financial details have been disclosed.
Marketing a beer brand successfully has traditionally involved partnering with a big event and parting with big bags of cash. But, Larry Nelson has been introduced to a smaller, smarter way to push a ...
Over the last 10 years of rapid acquisitions, Pernod Ricard has built a strong portfolio of premium brands on a global scale. Most of its brands enjoy a leading position in international markets. The ...
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Guinness: A Great Day for St James's Gate
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- SABMiller, Heineken silent on takeover offer talk