US: Southern Wine & Spirits of America deepens Treasury Wine Estates link-up
Southern works with TWE in 18 markets
Southern Wine & Spirits of America and Treasury Wine Estates (TWE) have extended their US distribution partnership to Colorado and Indiana.
The new agreements, effective from today (1 March), bring the number of US markets Southern and TWE cooperate in to 18, the two companies said yesterday. They announced deals covering Washington and Oregon in July, and Montana, Utah and Wyoming in May, the companies said.
“With these most recent appointments, Southern now proudly handles a significant portion of TWE’s national volume,” Brad Vassar, Southern’s executive VP & GM, said.
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- Comment - Coke Life: Hit or Miss?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- just Five Years Ago: A-B InBev sells Oriental
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Pernod Ricard swings at Portman Group
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- Distell to take 26% stake in spirits firm KHEAL