US: Southern Wine & Spirits of America deepens Treasury Wine Estates link-up
Southern works with TWE in 18 markets
Southern Wine & Spirits of America and Treasury Wine Estates (TWE) have extended their US distribution partnership to Colorado and Indiana.
The new agreements, effective from today (1 March), bring the number of US markets Southern and TWE cooperate in to 18, the two companies said yesterday. They announced deals covering Washington and Oregon in July, and Montana, Utah and Wyoming in May, the companies said.
“With these most recent appointments, Southern now proudly handles a significant portion of TWE’s national volume,” Brad Vassar, Southern’s executive VP & GM, said.
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts