US: Southern Wine & Spirits of America deepens Treasury Wine Estates link-up
Southern works with TWE in 18 markets
Southern Wine & Spirits of America and Treasury Wine Estates (TWE) have extended their US distribution partnership to Colorado and Indiana.
The new agreements, effective from today (1 March), bring the number of US markets Southern and TWE cooperate in to 18, the two companies said yesterday. They announced deals covering Washington and Oregon in July, and Montana, Utah and Wyoming in May, the companies said.
“With these most recent appointments, Southern now proudly handles a significant portion of TWE’s national volume,” Brad Vassar, Southern’s executive VP & GM, said.
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Brewers go Crazy over Flavoured Malt “Cocktails”
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Anheuser-Busch InBev's FY Performance by Region
- Much Work to do on Packaging in the US
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Tough US hits Mast-Jagermeister volumes in 2014
- George Clooney launches Tequila Casamigos in UK
- Pernod Ricard's Havana Club Union
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report