US: Southern Wine & Spirits of America deepens Treasury Wine Estates link-up
Southern works with TWE in 18 markets
Southern Wine & Spirits of America and Treasury Wine Estates (TWE) have extended their US distribution partnership to Colorado and Indiana.
The new agreements, effective from today (1 March), bring the number of US markets Southern and TWE cooperate in to 18, the two companies said yesterday. They announced deals covering Washington and Oregon in July, and Montana, Utah and Wyoming in May, the companies said.
“With these most recent appointments, Southern now proudly handles a significant portion of TWE’s national volume,” Brad Vassar, Southern’s executive VP & GM, said.
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo welcomes verdict on Crown Royal "confusion"
- Bacardi, Pernod Ricard welcome US-Cuba deal
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future