US: Southern Wine & Spirits of America appoints Pacific north-west execs
SWSA has upping its focus on the Pacific Northwest region
Southern Wine & Spirits of America has announced two senior appointments to its Pacific north-west division.
Gregg Risley has taken the role of VP, overseeing the group's seven markets in the region, the wine and spirits distributor said late yesterday (29 January). Meanwhile, Shawn Youmans has been appointed operations VP for SWSA's Oregon unit.
Risley will report to John Klein, SWSA's executive VP, general manager, and Youmans will report to Risley.
Both appointments became effective on 20 January.
Klein said: “As we continue to strengthen our operational reach and capabilities throughout the Pacific north-west, Gregg (Risley) will directly oversee all of our operations — including customer service, purchasing and facilities management.”
Yesterday, SWSA appointed John Wittig to head up a newly-created sales team in its Florida unit.
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 & Q2
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- NPD: Alcohol Beverage “Mash-Ups” Fuel Innovation
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Britvic promotes GB marketing head to global post
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Molson Coors CEO to retire
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned