US: Southern Wine & Spirits of America appoints Pacific north-west execs
SWSA has upping its focus on the Pacific Northwest region
Southern Wine & Spirits of America has announced two senior appointments to its Pacific north-west division.
Gregg Risley has taken the role of VP, overseeing the group's seven markets in the region, the wine and spirits distributor said late yesterday (29 January). Meanwhile, Shawn Youmans has been appointed operations VP for SWSA's Oregon unit.
Risley will report to John Klein, SWSA's executive VP, general manager, and Youmans will report to Risley.
Both appointments became effective on 20 January.
Klein said: “As we continue to strengthen our operational reach and capabilities throughout the Pacific north-west, Gregg (Risley) will directly oversee all of our operations — including customer service, purchasing and facilities management.”
Yesterday, SWSA appointed John Wittig to head up a newly-created sales team in its Florida unit.
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- What's on the M&A cards for San Miguel Brewery?
- Analysis - SABMiller to add bolt-ons in Africa?
- Pernod Ricard's Café de Paris Pear, Pomegranate
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp
- William Grant & Sons boosts Travel Retail team
- First Drinks becomes William Grant UK