US: Southern Wine & Spirits of America appoints environmental director
Southern Wine & Spirits of America has appointed an EHS director
Southern Wine & Spirits of America has appointed an environmental health & safety director to its supply chain team
Mickey Horton will begin in the newly-created role immediately, Southern said yesterday (1 October). The appointment will strengthen the company's environmental standards as it expands its national capabilities, the wine and spirits distributor said.
Horton previously spent eight years as environmental health & safety director for Terminix, a pest control firm in Memphis, Tennessee.
Earlier this month, Bacardi announced the launch of Dewar's Highlander Honey in the US. The move has ruffled feathers in Scotland, where the heritage and provenance of Scotch whisky is almost an obses...
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Constellation and Ballast Point's "sticker shock"
- Diageo Australia appoints commercial head
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- A-B InBev to "kick the tyres" at Coca-Cola
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market: News and Events September 2015