US: Southern Wine & Spirits confirms off-premise, California appointments
Executive appointments at Southern Wine & Spirits
Southern Wine & Spirits of America has announced a brace of executive appointments.
The wine and spirits distributor, which operates in 32 of the 50 states in the US, said yesterday (20 September) that George Fisher will join the company as senior vice president of national off-premise accounts. Also, James Bradney has been promoted to become VP and general manager of the southern California division.
Fisher joins Southern from Pepsi-Cola North America, where most recently he was vice president of franchise development. He will assume the newly-created position with immediate effect and will report directly to Kevin Fennessey, senior VP of national accounts & supplier strategy.
Bradney, meanwhile, moves up from his role as VP and general sales manager of Southern's southern California unit. He will report directly to Jack Brennan, Southern’s executive VP and general manager for California. Bradney succeeds Steve Slater who was recently promoted to executive VP and general manager of Southern's wine division.
PepsiCo China has confirmed that Beijing Yiqing Holding Co is to sell 15% of its stake in a joint-venture between the two firms....
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- How soft drinks can win big with adult consumers
- Global director int'l brands, Heineken - Interview
- Non-Scotch Whisky Essentials, Part I
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Absolut rebound paints rosy picture for Pernod
- SABMiller confirms price paid for Meantime
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- Maxxium eyes US$1.4bn opportunity in UK spirits
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends