US: Southern Wine & Spirits appoints venture VP
Daul’s appointment with Southern Wine & Spirits is effective immediately
Southern Wine & Spirits of America has appointed Daniel Daul to the newly created position of vice president and general sales manager of its recently announced joint venture with JJ Taylor Distributing Co.
Daul has more than 25 years of experience in the food and beverage industry, most recently working in sales and retail chain management with a Minnesota wholesaler, the company said this week.
Brad Vassar, Southern’s executive vice president, general manager, said: “[His] appointment represents an important milestone in our joint venture agreement with JJ Taylor announced earlier this spring, especially as we continue to build our second-to-none wine and spirits sales and operational capabilities across the entire state.”
Daul’s appointment is effective immediately.
Operations of the joint venture are expected to commence once approval of state and federal licensing is received, the firm said.
The Southern Wine & Spirits unit in the US state of Indiana has appointed a sales manager for its Pernod Ricard-led prestige sales division....
- Will US consolidation leave craft alcohol exposed?
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Should Boston Beer Co put up the For Sale sign?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- AB InBev snaps up Italy's Birra del Borgo
- Smirnoff Ice Electric flavours - NPD
- US craft beer to hit saturation soon - Koch
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends