US: Southern, Who's Your Daddy tie up in Nevada
Southern Wine and Spirits has taken on the distribution of Who's Your Daddy 'King of Energy' drinks throughout the state of Nevada.
Financial details for the agreement were not disclosed.
Michael Delgatto, of Southern Wine and Spirits said: "When we first became aware of the Who's Your Daddy 'King of Energy' drinks, we were extremely impressed with the potential for the brand, and the company.
"We believe that by working together this will present a great opportunity for both companies."
Edon Moyal, CEO of Who's Your Daddy, said: "We are in the midst of our brand kick-off with Southern Wine and Spirits in Las Vegas, Nevada and we are beyond impressed. We know what it means to have Southern Wine and Spirits as a distributor and we are once again amazed at how well our brand is being received at such an early stage by such an industry giant."
Late last year, the company added Harbor Distributing Co. to its list of distributors, opening up the stae of Arkansas to its range of energy drinks.
National Beverage has said its full year net sales for fiscal 2007 increased 4.3% to US$539m, compared to fiscal 2006, led by higher sales of Rip It and higher volumes of its energy drinks, juices and...
California energy drinks company Who's Your Daddy has said it expects net revenues for the second quarter of more than US$800,000, representing an increase of 384% from the same period last year, and ...
Growing consumer interest in maintaining a healthy diet and participating in sporting activities will contribute to growth in the functional sports drinks (FSD) category over the next five years, acco...
Who's Your Daddy has signed a distribution agreement with Seven-Up Bottling for its line of energy drinks....
Energy drink producer Who's Your Daddy has added Tony Seery, formerly San Diego area trade development manager for the Hansen Beverage Company, to its sales team....
Who's Your Daddy has reported net revenues of US$133,814 for the first quarter against net revenues of $150,457 for the same quarter of 2006....
Who's Your Daddy has recruited a new senior vice president and CFO to the company....
Who's Your Daddy has added a new member to its board of directors....
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- IAADFS Duty Free Show of the Americas - Preview
- Travel Retail needs a disruptor - Comment
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Diageo's Captain Morgan LocoNut - NPD
- Heineken releases colour-change bottles
- Baijius brand value overtakes whisk(e)y - figures
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends