US: Southern, Who's Your Daddy tie up in Nevada
Southern Wine and Spirits has taken on the distribution of Who's Your Daddy 'King of Energy' drinks throughout the state of Nevada.
Financial details for the agreement were not disclosed.
Michael Delgatto, of Southern Wine and Spirits said: "When we first became aware of the Who's Your Daddy 'King of Energy' drinks, we were extremely impressed with the potential for the brand, and the company.
"We believe that by working together this will present a great opportunity for both companies."
Edon Moyal, CEO of Who's Your Daddy, said: "We are in the midst of our brand kick-off with Southern Wine and Spirits in Las Vegas, Nevada and we are beyond impressed. We know what it means to have Southern Wine and Spirits as a distributor and we are once again amazed at how well our brand is being received at such an early stage by such an industry giant."
Late last year, the company added Harbor Distributing Co. to its list of distributors, opening up the stae of Arkansas to its range of energy drinks.
National Beverage has said its full year net sales for fiscal 2007 increased 4.3% to US$539m, compared to fiscal 2006, led by higher sales of Rip It and higher volumes of its energy drinks, juices and...
California energy drinks company Who's Your Daddy has said it expects net revenues for the second quarter of more than US$800,000, representing an increase of 384% from the same period last year, and ...
Growing consumer interest in maintaining a healthy diet and participating in sporting activities will contribute to growth in the functional sports drinks (FSD) category over the next five years, acco...
Who's Your Daddy has signed a distribution agreement with Seven-Up Bottling for its line of energy drinks....
Energy drink producer Who's Your Daddy has added Tony Seery, formerly San Diego area trade development manager for the Hansen Beverage Company, to its sales team....
Who's Your Daddy has reported net revenues of US$133,814 for the first quarter against net revenues of $150,457 for the same quarter of 2006....
Who's Your Daddy has recruited a new senior vice president and CFO to the company....
Who's Your Daddy has added a new member to its board of directors....
- Interview Berry Bros & Rudd CEO Dan Jago - Part I
- The threat of excess choice in beer is over-stated
- Key trends for the beer category in 2017 - Focus
- Key trends for the spirits sector in 2017 - Focus
- Signs of life in Japan's beer market - Comment
- Pernod Ricard's Method and Madness Irish whiskey
- Premium to counter mainstream in gin - research
- Bacardi lines up Canadian bottling plant closure
- Pernod unveils new St Patrick's Day Jameson bottle
- Wm Grant names Victor Jerez business director
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends