AUSTRALIA: Southcorp will merge with Rosemount to create A$1bn wine giant - paper
Australia's second largest winemaker Southcorp is set to merge with the privately-owned Rosemount Wines in a A$1 billion deal, the Australian Financial Review reported today. Rosemount is the fifth largest Australian winemaker and the new company will be the country's largest wine producer with sales of around A$1.3bn.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Rekorderlig Deal Sees Molson Coors Miss Out
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- Constellation Brands basks in beer glory
- Diageo ditches Shui Jing Fang plans in China
- MillerCoors changes CMOs with immediate effect
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- C&C Group chairman backs CEO amid turmoil
- Molson Coors acquires Rekorderlig UK rights