AUSTRALIA: Southcorp to continue brand development
Australian wine group Southcorp will maintain its programme of brand development despite overall cost cutting and investor unease about company directions, according to managing director John Ballard.
He told an investor group a global Lindemans' advertising campaign, a relaunch of the Rosemount Estate brand and new products such as New Zealand's Secret Stone label were part of the premium push.
"We don't intend to be a one region, or one brand or even four branf company," Ballard said.
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Comment - Beer - Does 'Craft' Work?
- Solving the diet drinks dilemma in the US
- SABMiller, Meantime Brewing say goodbye to 'craft'
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo opens Johnnie Walker House in Singapore
- Emperador overhauls Whyte & Mackay labels
- SPI Group US, Canada sales chief departs
- Soaring Prosecco sales good for Champagne
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report