US: Southcorp signs NDC deal in Florida
The Australian wine group Southcorp has named National Distributing Company (NDC), as its exclusive distributor for all of its brands in Florida. The company had previously been with Premier Beverage. Announcing that US producer David Sherman had signed a similar deal, Charlie Andrews, president and COO of NDC said: "NDC is excited to be strengthening its strategic alliance with Southcorp and David Sherman. We have enjoyed success with their brands we currently represent and are eager to improve their position in the market on the new brands. NDC is committed to providing solutions to its suppliers and has the personnel and systems in place to ensure success."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- SABMiller & Meantime: Notes for the New Owner
- Are Coca-Cola, A-B InBev at a FIFA Crossroads?
- Focus - The Prosecco shortage that isn't
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Interview - Illva Saronno CEO Augusto Reina
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo takes Baileys, Gordon's marketing in-house
- Carlsberg cuts 180 staff
- Suntory to buy Japan Tobacco beverage unit
- Mixto Tequila poised for "golden age"
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review