US: Southcorp signs NDC deal in Florida
The Australian wine group Southcorp has named National Distributing Company (NDC), as its exclusive distributor for all of its brands in Florida. The company had previously been with Premier Beverage. Announcing that US producer David Sherman had signed a similar deal, Charlie Andrews, president and COO of NDC said: "NDC is excited to be strengthening its strategic alliance with Southcorp and David Sherman. We have enjoyed success with their brands we currently represent and are eager to improve their position in the market on the new brands. NDC is committed to providing solutions to its suppliers and has the personnel and systems in place to ensure success."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Why did Mast-Jägermeister buy Sidney Frank?
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Pernod Ricard releases social medial guide
- Bruno Mars rum rolls out across US
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research