AUSTRALIA: Southcorp sells Tulloch winery
Southcorp has announced it has sold its Tulloch winery and vineyard in the Hunter Valley to the Poole's Rock wine company. At the same time, Southcorp sold the Tulloch brandname and inventory to Ingelwood Wines. The companies did not disclose the sale prices. Southcorp stated that the Tulloch sale was a further step in its winery rationalisation programme launched in mid-2001. Production in the Hunter Valley will be consolidated at the company's larger Denman winery. Southcorp is also planning to sell off the Hungerford Hill brand and the Rouge Homme winery.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo welcomes verdict on Crown Royal "confusion"
- Bacardi, Pernod Ricard welcome US-Cuba deal
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018