AUSTRALIA: Southcorp sells Tulloch winery
Southcorp has announced it has sold its Tulloch winery and vineyard in the Hunter Valley to the Poole's Rock wine company. At the same time, Southcorp sold the Tulloch brandname and inventory to Ingelwood Wines. The companies did not disclose the sale prices. Southcorp stated that the Tulloch sale was a further step in its winery rationalisation programme launched in mid-2001. Production in the Hunter Valley will be consolidated at the company's larger Denman winery. Southcorp is also planning to sell off the Hungerford Hill brand and the Rouge Homme winery.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q4 & FY
- CCA - Coca-Cola's Canary in the Mine
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory
- Brown-Forman unveils Jack Daniel's UK push
- Champagne will not regain lost ground until 2018
- Bacardi announces CFO switch