AUSTRALIA: Southcorp sells Tulloch winery
Southcorp has announced it has sold its Tulloch winery and vineyard in the Hunter Valley to the Poole's Rock wine company. At the same time, Southcorp sold the Tulloch brandname and inventory to Ingelwood Wines. The companies did not disclose the sale prices. Southcorp stated that the Tulloch sale was a further step in its winery rationalisation programme launched in mid-2001. Production in the Hunter Valley will be consolidated at the company's larger Denman winery. Southcorp is also planning to sell off the Hungerford Hill brand and the Rouge Homme winery.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Rekorderlig Deal Sees Molson Coors Miss Out
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- Constellation Brands basks in beer glory
- Bacardi buys Banks rum
- Diageo ditches Shui Jing Fang plans in China
- Diageo turns to W Ice in South Korea
- MillerCoors changes CMOs with immediate effect
- C&C Group chairman backs CEO amid turmoil