AUSTRALIA: Southcorp sells Cassegrain brand
Cassegrain Wines, based in New South Wales, Australia, has bought the Hungerford Hill wine brand from Southcorp and with it the services of Phillip John, the winemaker identified with the international success of the Lindemans Bin 65 chardonnay brand. The move is the latest in continuing series of Southcorp rationalisations which have followed the reverse takeover by the Rosemount group. Cassegrain chairman James Kirby said Hungerford Hill wines would be exported through Cassegrain's international distributor network.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- What's coming up in wine in 2017? - Comment
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- Diageo Australia names new commercial head
- Suntory sends staff to fat camp - report
- Edrington readies Americas, GTR exec switches
- "Beer and weed are complements" - analyst
- High-end Cognac making recovery in China - Pernod
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Darker Than Before: Global Prospects for Brown Spirits
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends