AUSTRALIA: Southcorp rejects brand sale speculation
New Southcorp chief executive Keith Lambert today rejected speculation that the wine company was to sell some of its brands. Earlier this week Foster's CEO Ted Kunkel said his company would be interested in any brands Southcorp put on the market, prompting rumours that Southcorp was putting Wynns and Seaview up for sale.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Pernod Ricard's Allegro cost-saving programme
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Pernod Ricard set for CMO switch
- Scotch whisky leaders sign pro-UK letter
- Molson Coors appoints Europe CEO