UK: Southcorp ploughs £3m into Lindemans push
Lindemans, the third largest Australian wine brand in the UK, is to launch a £3m TV advertising campaign, the highest ever media spend by an Australian wine brand, the company claims.
The brand will sponsor five ITV1 drama series in 2004, including the new series of 'Making Waves' (from July 7th) and the second series of 'Rosemary and Thyme'.
"This sponsorship investment of £3m is the highest ever media spend by an Australian wine brand in the U.K. The investment will continue to raise awareness of the Lindemans 'L' symbol amongst both existing and potential new consumers, whilst also strengthening the famous Lindemans philosophy of 'making life more enjoyable," the brand's owner Southcorp said.
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Interview - Seedlip founder, Ben Branson
- Customisable drinks - The next consumer trend
- Carlsberg to close UK distribution arm
- Pernod Ricard exec shuffle - Denis O'Flynn leaves
- Major spirits M&A remains out of sight - analyst
- C&C Group will be a Brexit victim - analyst
- Pernod Ricard gives Beefeater packaging revamp
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends