UK: Southcorp ploughs £3m into Lindemans push
Lindemans, the third largest Australian wine brand in the UK, is to launch a £3m TV advertising campaign, the highest ever media spend by an Australian wine brand, the company claims.
The brand will sponsor five ITV1 drama series in 2004, including the new series of 'Making Waves' (from July 7th) and the second series of 'Rosemary and Thyme'.
"This sponsorship investment of £3m is the highest ever media spend by an Australian wine brand in the U.K. The investment will continue to raise awareness of the Lindemans 'L' symbol amongst both existing and potential new consumers, whilst also strengthening the famous Lindemans philosophy of 'making life more enjoyable," the brand's owner Southcorp said.
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Key trends for beer in 2016 - Focus
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- The global beer category - The facts
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- SABMiller's Europe chief to join Britvic board
- Asahi Group to buy Grolsch, Peroni from SABMiller
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research