AUSTRALIA: Southcorp plays down S&P downgrade
The troubled Australian wine group, Southcorp, has said that Standard & Poor's widely predicted move to cut its corporate rating and guaranteed debt issues ratings on the company would have no impact on its banking covenants and only a "minor impact" on its cost of borrowings.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- just the Preview - Diageo Q2 & H1
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- Focus - Diageo's H1 Results by Region, Brand
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Brown-Forman appoints Jack Daniel's president
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- ASA rejects Haig Club ad complaints
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages