USA: Southcorp packaging deal advanced as acquisition opportunities open up
Southcorp's CEO Graham Kraehe announced today that the sale of its North American packaging business should be completed before the self-imposed deadline of June 30. He said the company was considering a shortlist of bidders. Kraehe would not be drawn on the content of the list, and added that the timing of his retirement - he will step down next week - should not be seen as a sign a deal imminent.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Pernod Ricard set for CMO switch
- Scotch whisky leaders sign pro-UK letter
- Bacardi announces CFO switch