AUSTRALIA: Southcorp names new Chief of European Operations
Southcorp, the Australian wine giant, has appointed Mario Micheli as regional director for its European business. He joins the company from the world's leading brewer Anheuser-Busch. Replacing Michael Paul, who is due to leave Southcorp later this month, Micheli is a key senior appointment as the wine company seeks to increase its international presence, according to company chief executive-elect Tom Park.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- Treasury Wine Estates: Here I Go Again On My Own
- NPD: The Craft Cocktail Revolution
- Private-equity bids "over" - TWE head
- Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery
- Anheuser-Busch InBev appoints new AmBev CEO
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks
- Suntory Holdings to split beer, spirits division
- Quintessential Brands changes MD at Essential unit