US: Southcorp launches Pink Penguin
Southcorp has added a semi-dry rosé to its Little Penguin range in the US under the brand name, Pink Penguin.
The new wine, made from Shiraz grown in South Eastern Australia, is expected to retail for around US$8 a bottle.
Also in the Little Penguin range are the Little Penguin Chardonnay, Merlot, Shiraz and Cabernet Sauvignon, which also retail for around US$8 a bottle.
The Little Penguin is the seventh largest Australian wine brand in the US according to Nielsen.
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Ashwagandha - The next functional drinks trend?
- Moet Hennessy unaffected by LVMH Dior buy
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Distell acquires majority stake in Cruz Vodka
- Portman Group heads to Tesco for new chief exec
- William Grant names Europe & NA Travel Retail head
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends