AUSTRALIA: Southcorp issues options to executives
Southcorp today issued options to two of its executives. Chief financial officer Steve McClintock has options to subscribe for up to 1m shares in Southcorp at A$2.83 per option. This is in line with the terms of McClintock's employment on 30 October 2003.
Adam Burck, executive general manager and chief marketing officer, was granted options to subscribe for up to 600,000 fully paid shares in the company at A$2.85 per option.
The options in both cases expire on 30 October 2008.
- Analysis - SABMiller to add bolt-ons in Africa?
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- India: Everyone's Favourite Spirits Market
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- Diageo scraps Arthur's Day, but singer left sad
- Pernod Ricard's Café de Paris Pear, Pomegranate
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp
- SodaStream silent on John Lewis pullout in UK