JAPAN: Southcorp hands Lindemans distribution to Suntory
Southcorp wines has announced that Japan's leading drinks producer and distributor Suntory is to exclusively distribute the Lindemans brand in Japan. To date Southcorp has sold its Lindemans wines direct to wholesalers in Japan, but as of this week, Suntory has begun marketing a portfolio of 11 Lindemans wines to supermarkets, liquor stores, hotels and restaurants throughout Japan.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Pernod Ricard's Allegro cost-saving programme
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Pernod Ricard set for CMO switch
- Scotch whisky leaders sign pro-UK letter
- Molson Coors appoints Europe CEO