JAPAN: Southcorp hands Lindemans distribution to Suntory
Southcorp wines has announced that Japan's leading drinks producer and distributor Suntory is to exclusively distribute the Lindemans brand in Japan. To date Southcorp has sold its Lindemans wines direct to wholesalers in Japan, but as of this week, Suntory has begun marketing a portfolio of 11 Lindemans wines to supermarkets, liquor stores, hotels and restaurants throughout Japan.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Guinness: A Great Day for St James's Gate
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- SABMiller, Heineken silent on takeover offer talk