AUSTRALIA: Southcorp execs join Evans & Tate
Two former executives with Australia's Southcorp wine group have joined Evans & Tate.
Sean Garrod will become general manager of brand and trade development, while Matt Christie becomes general manager of wine production.
Australian wine company Evans & Tate has suffered acutely as grape oversupply and weak exports have combined to hit the Australian wine industry hard. David Robertson reports on the company's woes and...
Evans & Tate has put its Oakridge winery up for sale as part of its plan to focus on its premium wine business....
Evans & Tate risks having to immediately repay A$20m (US$14.7m) to convertible noteholders....
Ailing Australian wine producer Evans & Tate has axed 20 jobs as part of a round of cost cuts it hopes will revive the business....
Evans & Tate has completed the sale of its bulk wine inventory but said it would work with consultants 333 Performance Management for a further three months in a bid to turn around the business....
Evans & Tate has appointed a new chief executive officer....
Evans & Tate may be investigated by the Australian authorities, according to local press reports....
The troubles of Australian winemaker Evans & Tate are increasing, with news today (16 August) that the company now expects to make write-downs of not less than A$16.5m for the 2004/05 financial year....
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Three Questions for the Drinks Industry
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Diageo Q1 sales dip "in line with expectations"
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"