UK: Southcorp enters alliance to drive on-trade sales
Southcorp Wines and Matthew Clark have announced they are to enter a long-term strategic alliance, in an attempt to transform Southcorp's on-trade business in the UK. The deal will see Matthew Clark, through its Grants of St James's Wines and Wholesale divisions, represent the Southcorp brands, Lindemans, Rosemount Estate and Penfolds to the UK on-trade. Lindemans, Rosemount Estate, Penfolds and Seaview will join Southcorp's existing regional wines Wynns Coonawarra Estate, Seppelt, and James Herrick, all available through Matthew Clark Wholesale's Wine list.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Sustainability: What Craft Teaches Multi-Nationals
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Anheuser-Busch InBev lines up new chairman
- Kraft Foods agrees Heinz merger
- Chilli targets beer with Rekorderlig Dry Apple
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014