UK: Southcorp enters alliance to drive on-trade sales
Southcorp Wines and Matthew Clark have announced they are to enter a long-term strategic alliance, in an attempt to transform Southcorp's on-trade business in the UK. The deal will see Matthew Clark, through its Grants of St James's Wines and Wholesale divisions, represent the Southcorp brands, Lindemans, Rosemount Estate and Penfolds to the UK on-trade. Lindemans, Rosemount Estate, Penfolds and Seaview will join Southcorp's existing regional wines Wynns Coonawarra Estate, Seppelt, and James Herrick, all available through Matthew Clark Wholesale's Wine list.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- NPD: The Craft Cocktail Revolution
- Private-equity bids "over" - TWE head
- Treasury Wine Estates: Here I Go Again On My Own
- Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery
- Suntory Holdings to split beer, spirits division
- Anheuser-Busch InBev appoints new AmBev CEO
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks
- Quintessential Brands changes MD at Essential unit