UK: Southcorp enters alliance to drive on-trade sales
Southcorp Wines and Matthew Clark have announced they are to enter a long-term strategic alliance, in an attempt to transform Southcorp's on-trade business in the UK. The deal will see Matthew Clark, through its Grants of St James's Wines and Wholesale divisions, represent the Southcorp brands, Lindemans, Rosemount Estate and Penfolds to the UK on-trade. Lindemans, Rosemount Estate, Penfolds and Seaview will join Southcorp's existing regional wines Wynns Coonawarra Estate, Seppelt, and James Herrick, all available through Matthew Clark Wholesale's Wine list.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- just The Preview - Carlsberg's Q2 & H1
- just The Preview - Heineken's H1 & Q2
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Bacardi sees North America president step down
- Constellation recalls Corona over glass threat