AUSTRALIA: Southcorp chairman defends A$7.8m Parks payout
Australian wine group Southcorp's chairman Rick Allert has spiritedly defended the A$7.8m (US$3.9m) payout package to its former chief executive Tom Parks after just five months in the job. Appointed to head one of Australia's big four wine groups with a five year contract, Park, last June, handed over to Keith Lambert who joined the company following the A$1.49 billion reverse takeover by Rosemount wines.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- Fruit-flavoured beer? Think of the kids - Comment
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Drinks industry's gender failure - Consumer Trends
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Anheuser-Busch readies US executive switches
- Brexit paperwork offers alcohol smuggling opp's
- Asahi’s Peroni Ambra - NPD
- Irish whiskey hails bid to relax distillery sales
- Diageo's Captain Morgan LocoNut - NPD
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends