AUSTRALIA: Southcorp chairman defends A$7.8m Parks payout
Australian wine group Southcorp's chairman Rick Allert has spiritedly defended the A$7.8m (US$3.9m) payout package to its former chief executive Tom Parks after just five months in the job. Appointed to head one of Australia's big four wine groups with a five year contract, Park, last June, handed over to Keith Lambert who joined the company following the A$1.49 billion reverse takeover by Rosemount wines.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Focus - Heineken's H1 Performance by Region
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Bacardi sees North America president step down
- Portman finds against Diageo "mix it up" tagline