US: Southcorp appoints US marketing boss
Southcorp Wines, Australia's largest winemaker has bolstered its US drive by appointing a US marketing manager. The company said it had made Douglas E. Rogers senior vice president marketing, in a statement today. He will be based in Southcorp's Napa, California headquarters. "In this critical role, Doug will oversee and direct brand building efforts in The Americas for all of Southcorp's brands, including the three core brands, Penfolds, Rosemount Estate and Lindemans, as well as Southcorp's five boutique Australian wineries, Wynns Coonawarra Estate, Coldstream Hills, Devils Lair, Seaview and Seppelt," the statement said.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Focus - Pernod Ricard's Q1 sales by brand
- Time for Heineken to make a European break
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Whisky downturn slows Diageo's Scotch spend
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Pernod Ricard sees sales lift in Q1