US: Southcorp appoints US marketing boss
Southcorp Wines, Australia's largest winemaker has bolstered its US drive by appointing a US marketing manager. The company said it had made Douglas E. Rogers senior vice president marketing, in a statement today. He will be based in Southcorp's Napa, California headquarters. "In this critical role, Doug will oversee and direct brand building efforts in The Americas for all of Southcorp's brands, including the three core brands, Penfolds, Rosemount Estate and Lindemans, as well as Southcorp's five boutique Australian wineries, Wynns Coonawarra Estate, Coldstream Hills, Devils Lair, Seaview and Seppelt," the statement said.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Rekorderlig Deal Sees Molson Coors Miss Out
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- Constellation Brands basks in beer glory
- Diageo ditches Shui Jing Fang plans in China
- MillerCoors changes CMOs with immediate effect
- C&C Group chairman backs CEO amid turmoil
- Molson Coors acquires Rekorderlig UK rights
- William Grant partners Rugby World Cup