US: Southcorp appoints US marketing boss
Southcorp Wines, Australia's largest winemaker has bolstered its US drive by appointing a US marketing manager. The company said it had made Douglas E. Rogers senior vice president marketing, in a statement today. He will be based in Southcorp's Napa, California headquarters. "In this critical role, Doug will oversee and direct brand building efforts in The Americas for all of Southcorp's brands, including the three core brands, Penfolds, Rosemount Estate and Lindemans, as well as Southcorp's five boutique Australian wineries, Wynns Coonawarra Estate, Coldstream Hills, Devils Lair, Seaview and Seppelt," the statement said.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Can Bacardi take its rum back to the party?
- What Trans-Pacific Partnership means for drinks
- AB InBev, SABMiller - Here's what'll happen next
- ABInBev on the verge of SABMiller buy? - Comment
- Japan and the global soft drinks race
- Anheuser-Busch InBev wins SABMiller's hand
- A-B InBev raises SABMiller offer to GBP70.5bn
- Carlsberg UK chief James Lousada quits
- Brito gives call to arms to SABMiller shareholders
- Beam Suntory CMO to stand down
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV - Strategy and SWOT Report