AUSTRALIA: Southcorp appoints new CFO
McClintock had been acting CFO since April, on secondment from the accountants, PricewaterhouseCoopers. He had been with PriceWaterhouseCoopers for almost 30 years.
"Steve has made a number of valuable contributions to strengthening our financial management disciplines, and has led the oversight of the 2004 budgetary process," said Southcorp's CEO, John Ballard.
McClintock's predecessor, Peter Cleaves, resigned earlier this year following the departure of Southcorp's CEO, Keith Lambert.
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Absolut and Smirnoff's conflicting Millennial view
- Brown-Forman's H1 performance by region, brand
- Coca-Cola CEO Muhtar Kent set to stand down
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Diageo wine assets integration head to leave TWE
- Brown-Forman's barrel sales take Scotch hit
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials
- Luxury Alcoholic Drinks: The Spirit of Premiumisation
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends