UK: South Staffs Water to produce bottled water
South Staffordshire Water is to enter the bottled water market, according to press reports. The Daily Telegraph says today that the water company has signed a contract to supply supermarkets with own-brand mineral water. It was not specified which supermarkets would be stocking the water.
The company's Aqua Direct division has completed a bottling plant for water extracted from a borehole near Lichfield, Staffordshire, the newspaper writes.
Soft drinks companies are likely to be major beneficiaries of improvements in China's water supply, writes Tamara Vantroyen. Although partly as a result of the erratic supply and poor quality of its w...
Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) is launching 'Powerade Aqua+' in the UK....
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Pernod Ricard's Allegro cost-saving programme
- Comment - Diageo's Distill Ventures: One Year On
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Pernod Ricard set for CMO switch
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Wine Australia reports death of UK, Europe boss
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- Diageo takes Haig Club to Singapore airport