UK: South Africa's Two Oceans wine range expanded
South African wine brand Two Oceans is to see its range expanded with the launch of two dual varietal labels.
Percy Fox, the UK agent for the brand, said a Colombard Chardonnay and a Shiraz Cabernet Sauvignon would be launched at the Wines of South Africa tasting in London next month.
Percy Fox said the launch follows a "successful year" for Two Oceans, which has seen a 21% rise in volumes.
Caroline Stranders, brand manager for Two Oceans at Percy Fox, said: "Two Oceans is currently enjoying volume growth, despite a number of South African branded wines being in decline."
The wines will retail for around GBP4.49 (US$8.46) with the range also having secured a listing at UK supermarket Somerfield.
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard's H1 performance by region - Focus
- Heineken's FY performance by region - Focus
- Carlsberg's full-year performance by region
- Forget Baby Boomers at your peril - Consumer Trend
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Pernod Ricard targets US through unit, exec switch
- William Grant & Sons' Ailsa Bay - NPD
- SABMiller's Europe chief to join Britvic board
- Asahi Group to buy Grolsch, Peroni from SABMiller
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research